The files on this page are provided by Bond Bryan for download.
About our files
Bond Bryan are committed to identifying and resolving interoperability issues between GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD and other software solutions. We have created files in order to test various software platforms that we work with. However, there are numerous solutions available that we have been unable to test to date and so we have shared our IFC files for others to use for testing purposes.
COBie East Dormitory project files
In conjunction with Bill East of Prairie Sky Consulting we have produced an example COBie test project called the East Dormitory project.
The architectural models (IFC and BIMx PRO), drawings (PDF and DWG), COBie output and quality report can be downloaded from here.
There are additional files for other disciplines on the same page.
IFC 2×3 element classification/predefined types test file
This file is produced to test IFC2x3 Element Classifications and their associated PredefinedType (also referred to as Enumerations).
The file was built in GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD 20 and exported with the out-of-the-box translator.
The file includes a PDF document showing all the included elements.
The Name field sets out what the Element Classification and PredefinedType should be in the receiving software.
- The elements do not contain any associated Properties.
- The file does not include ConstructionType, OperationType, ShapeType or AssemblyPlace (for Furniture).
- Solibri Model Checker / Solibri Model Viewer refers to PredefinedType (Enumeration) as Functional Type.
IFC 2×3 site geometry test files
These files should be read in conjunction with our blog post Interoperability testing : IFC2x3 site geometry exchange.
- Site Geometry 01.ifc (exported with ‘As boundary representation (BREP)’ translator setting) – This file was created in GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD 17.
- Site Geometry 02.ifc (exported with ‘As face-based surface (top surface)’ translator setting) – This file was created in GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD 17.
- Site Geometry 03.ifc (exported with ‘As geometric set (wireframe)’ translator setting) – This file was created in GRAPHISOFT ARCHICAD 17.
Files are provided in good faith. Reasonable means have been used to prevent virus infection, but Bond Bryan Architects Ltd will not accept liability for any damage sustained due to virus infection.
This post has been viewed 1387 times.